Friday, September 18, 2009

Questions

I Am Not

I am not defined by my yesterdays, I do not linger in passing memories, I am not a ghostly apparition. I am not the minutes that slip by unnoticed. I am not subject to definition, I am not that easily defined. I cannot be easily explained, my character is still becoming. I am not something that is easily forgotten. It takes time to unlock my secrets, and that is only if I let you. I am not a pushover. I am not very easy to find. I am in many layers. I am simply not that easily defined. I am still evolving, the lines of my life not yet revealed. I am still discovering. I never stop learning. I am unwinding the pages of this story are still not written. My chapters are undisclosed, I am just unfolding. I am not very easily defined. I am up in coming. I was slow to start. I am on my way to becoming. Perhaps one day I will be defined.

Kevin Harling

No comments:

Post a Comment